Logitech BCC950 Conference Cam
- Using professional high-definition video and excellent speaker audio to provide simple and small meetings
- Carl Zeiss optics is equipped with autofocus function to provide sharp images and allows detailed visual effects to share close-ups. Microphone bandwidth: 200 Hz – 8 kHz. 720p HD video call (up to 1280 x 720 pixels). Compatibility and integration: Plug-and-play USB connection is suitable for most video conferencing applications or conference services, including Skype for business use, BlueJean, Broadsoft, Cisco Jabber, Cisco WebEx, Fuze, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo and Zoom
- 78 degree field of view and 180 degree remote control video pan, tilt, zoom to ensure the visibility of the entire group
- All-in-one design combines high-definition video and high-quality audio clarity
- Built-in full-duplex hands-free phone and noise reduction microphone. All conference members are allowed to hear and hear clear sound, about 8 feet from the base. Frequency response: 200Hz-8KHz
- Omnidirectional microphone pickup and echo cancel audio. It seemed that a conversation took place in the same room.
- Remote control and base button control options. Quickly control camera pan, tilt and zoom and volume, mute and answer/hang up functions during a call.
- Wide application compatibility. It is optimized for Microsoft Lync and Skype, and can be used with most other popular UC platforms.
- Built-in full-duplex hands-free phone and noise reduction microphone. All conference members are allowed to hear and hear clear sounds, about 8 feet from the base.
Logitech USB Conference Camera BCC950 Video Conference Web Camera
HD 1080p camera with built-in speakers
Desktop video conferencing solutions for private offices, home offices and most semi-private spaces.
- Fully functional design, easy to use and save space
- Convenient plug and play function for Windows and Mac
- Provides clear HD video and audio at an affordable price
Great value option for small teams
Ideal for high productivity teams
Logitech BCC950 uses a full-duplex microphone amplifier to provide broadband audio and a motorized camera to provide HD video. In other words, it includes everything needed to hold a small video conference with up to 4 people in a room. BCC950 has a compact appearance and a motorized eye-level camera, designed for small groups. The omnidirectional speakers and noise-isolating microphones allow participants to communicate clearly within a range of up to 2.5 meters (8 feet). Logitech BCC950 is designed for use in private offices, home offices and almost any semi-private place.
The Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam
The Logitech® BCC950 ConferenceCam combines HD 1080p 30 fps video with high-quality full-duplex speakerphone clarity for professional video conferencing. This cam features the UVC H.264 onboard technology which helps to ensure plug-and-play functionality on both PCs and Macs, with no software to install. Also, you can easily control your meetings with the remote – answer/end calls, set volume up/down, pan, tilt, zoom and mute. Plus, the built-in, full-duplex speakerphone and noise-cancelling microphone allow all meeting members to hear and be heard clearly up to 8-feet away from the base. Additionally, its camera height extender and 8-foot USB cable allow you to adjust camera height and distance for the flattering video angles so they can make the fine impression during meetings. Furthermore, a 78-degree field of view and 180-degree remote-controlled video pan, tilt, zoom ensures each member of the small group is seen. Enjoy razor-sharp images from a glass lens designed with the help of Carl Zeiss® allowing detailed documents, whiteboards, or visuals to be shared close up during calls. Moreover, the Omni-directional sound and echo cancellation audio makes it seems like conversations are happening in the same room. With all these features and more, this ConferenceCam is an ideal way for professionals to meet face-to-face, without leaving the desk.
* All-in-One Design – Combines HD 1080p 30fps video with high-quality full-duplex speakerphone clarity for professional video conferencing.
* Connects to Your PC – UVC H.264 onboard technology helps ensure quick plug-and-play functionality on both PCs and Macs – no software to install.
* Remote Control Your Meetings – Quickly control your meetings with the remote – answer/end calls, set volume up/down, pan, tilt, zoom and mute
* Sound Crystal-Clear – The built-in, full duplex speakerphone and noise-cancelling microphone allow all meeting members to hear and be heard clearly up to 8 feet away from the base.
* Show Your Best Angle – The camera height extender and 8-foot USB cable allow users to adjust camera height and distance for the most flattering video angles so they can make the best impression during meetings.
* Professional-Grade Certifications – The ConferenceCam is optimized for Microsoft® Lync™ and Skype™.
* Perfect For Small Groups – Now groups can collaborate over video from conference rooms, offices and collaboration spaces – no more competing for those overbooked conference room systems or huddling around a single PC just to have a video meeting.
* Uses Desktop Video Applications – Works on virtually any desktop video conferencing and UC application – including Adobe Connect, Avaya, Cisco WebEx and other Cisco Video Conferencing applications, Citrix Go to Meeting, LifeSize Connections, FaceTime, Google Hangouts and Video Chat, Microsoft Lync and Office365, Vidyo, Skype. No proprietary and expensive systems to set up.
* Everyone Can Be Seen – A 78-degree field of view and 180-degree remote-controlled video pan, tilt, zoom ensures each member of the small group is seen.
* Carl Zeiss® Optics with Autofocus – Enjoy razor-sharp images from a glass lens designed with the help of an industry leader, Carl Zeiss®. Allows detailed documents, whiteboards, or visuals to be shared close up during calls.
* Conversations Are Life-Like – Omni-directional sound and echo cancellation audio makes it seem like conversations are happening in the same room.