Polycom VVX 601 WW PoE
Polycom VVX 601 WW PoE
- 16 lines (registrations)
- Flexible line appearance (one or more line keys can be assigned for each line extension)
- Polycom HD Voice
- Local three-way audio conferencing
- 4.3in LCD (480x272 pixel) resolution
The gesture based, multitouch-capable, capacitive touchscreen found on the VVX600 Executive Business Media Phone makes it easy to streamline business operations. The 4.3" LCD color display feature a 480 x 272 resolution along with a 16:9 aspect ratio making it easier to see the caller ID and other functions. With a WebKit-based browser and support for Microsoft Exchange Calendars, the ability to receive meeting reminders and alerts, access to the corporate directory and messaging services, and built-in web applications you can keep up with all of your tasks right from your phone's display.
The Polycom VVX600 offers Zero Touch Provisioning along with server based configuration greatly simplifying implementation processes. This IP phone incorporates into existing IT infrastructure with support for open standards interoperability virtually eliminating the need to reconfigure your network. Once configured you can utilize features such as built-in web applications, and even a digital picture frame to display your photos right on your phone.
- Simplicity and Ease of Use
- The Polycom VVX 600 phone is a powerful, yet intuitive, expandable office phone that helps you stay connected. Founded on the behavior common to smartphones and tablets, the intuitive gesture-based, multi-touch user interface of the Polycom VVX 600 phone makes navigation easy and requires minimal training. With its combined ergonomic design, Polycom HD Voice quality and a large, high resolution color, multi-touch screen, the Polycom VVX 600 business media phone is ideal.
- Maximize Productivity
- Take advantage of an enhanced unified communications (UC) experience. Designed for a broad range of environments from small and medium businesses to large enterprises, the Polycom VVX 600 improves personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even while waiting for their PC to boot. They can also extend their PC's desktop to include the Polycom VVX 600 phone's screen for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction.
- Deployment and Administration
- The Polycom VVX 600 phone is easy to deploy and simple to manage through the Web-based, intuitive configuration tool. Its enterprise-grade Zero Touch Provisioning and server based configuration on large scale deployments as well as our redirection services, gives your administrators the ability to easily provision and maintain a large number of phones throughout the entire enterprise. The built-in, broad interoperability capabilities allow IT departments to leverage previous IT infrastructure investments and achieve easy integration with third-party UC and productivity applications.
- Customizable and Expandable
- The Polycom VVX 600 phone provides personalized information at a glance, through built-in web applications and a digital photo frame. Polycom VVX 600 users access streaming content using the included video playback feature. The Polycom VVX 600 phone comes ready for future expansion modules and applications such as video conferencing with the Polycom VVX Camera. The optional Polycom VVX Camera installs in seconds and enables the Polycom VVX 600 to connect into video conferences directly from the user's desk, without requiring a costly, dedicated video conference room.